- The touch panel allows for easy and safe control of the hob: it provides the user with information on current status as well as indicates possible errors.
- It is possible to lock the device against accidental activation (child lock).
- Fume vents are covered with special high temperature enamel.
- Lack of open flame protects you against setting fire e.g. to your clothes or spilled oil.
- Starting the hob only requires a voltage of 12V.
- Contrary to induction hobs, it does not emit high-frequency radiation, which enables people with pacemakers to use it.
- Our built-in hobs are protected against gas leakage.
- The hot heating zone change color to red.
- Residual heat indicator only disappears after the burner has cooled down.
- Our products are CE certified, confirmed by the Institute of Oil and Gas.
- Power consumption is minimal (compared to a small light bulb).
- Ten times less carbon monoxide in the fumes makes this stove environmentally-friendly and, above all else, user-friendly.
- Thorough gas combustion protects the environment against pollution.
- Works with almost every type of gas.
- The hob heats up quickly.
- Does not require three-phase power supply.
- In case of power shortages, the hob is powered by an emergency power supply (optional).
- Quality of workmanship provides reliability and years of trouble-free operation.